Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Me, the Life and the Flower



Oh it has been the me
Was it me, only me or what
A slap on a tender cheek
Vile as I was
Ungood for every soul there was
Be it the abode of benevolence or whatever
Even to the ones I loved
The me I never should have been
Now I cry, now I weep
Right when maggots smile
And I embrace a figment of futile hope
Hoping for....
I never should have done this or even that
Needless to say almost every single act
Oh my life, what have I done with you!
So very pristine yet all dead
Life’s undo could do it all
The only blessing that I want
But the gift which will never be
For it would make Life what is not
Why did I do this to you?
Why... did I? Why?
The eternal questioning perpetuates
Not only did I kill you
But many others of a similar kind
I should have never had you
Oh no but I did
I beseech Thee, the ‘thee’ who gave me this buddy
The ‘Thee’ who knew I had a flower
Only to be disgusted with my trial
For I crushed it before it thought to bloom
All I am now is cold
Colder with nothing latent
Others are blessed with the me now
What will I do! The flower in me wants to live
It’s a flower, you gave
With only beauty and all heart
I beg Thee, I plead Thee,
For I want another chance
I seek the trial with redemption
And that’s the thing in all
Hoping for a chance to save a pure me
But... this is something I wouldn't deserve
This is all I can do, want to do and will do
Oh, please at least for my life’s only flower
Flower, the good, ever good flower

No comments:

Post a Comment